Comprehensive Chiropractic Care
A Holistic Approach for Pain Relief and Total Body Healing
Fisher Chiropractic offers comprehensive chiropractic care in a compassionate environment that promotes the total wellness of the body, mind, and spirit. When one element is damaged or “off,” it inevitably affects the entire system. By addressing each element with a holistic approach, we are able to bring pain relief as well as total body healing to our patients. Join us on the journey to a more vibrant lifestyle and a rewarding sense of well-being!
Pain Relief for Muscle Spasms, Pinched Nerves, TMJ & Arthritis
Contact Fisher Chiropractic immediately if you are suffering from any of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Auto Accidents
- Back & Neck Pain
- Bulging Disc
- Connective Tissue
(Cartilage, Ligament, & Tendon) Dysfunction
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Foot & Ankle Pain
- Hip & Leg Pain
- Joint Pains & Arthritis
- Muscle Spasms
- Pinched Nerves
- Prenatal Pains & Discomfort
- Shoulder & Arm Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ Disorder)
We treat the entire neuromusculoskeletal system and all related components. With regular chiropractic care, pain relief can become a reality for you.
We will help eliminate the pain that has been hindering your healing process and assist you every step of the way to recovery.
Traditional & Specialized Chiropractic Modalities
Our broad range of traditional and specialized chiropractic modalities include:
- Manual adjustments implemented with high-velocity, low amplitude thrusts
- This is the classic technique that tends to exhibit a “popping” sound when joints are realigned
- Most effective for lower to middle back and neck pain and restoring range of motion to various joints
- Fast instrument-assisted adjustments
- Due to the speed of the adjustment, the muscles are unlikely to be able to offer counter-resistance
- Helpful to restore range of motion to the joints and vertebrae
- Manual adjustment method, similar to the diversified technique
- Utilizes specially designed chairs and table to assist with isolating and performing the manual adjustment
Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Reduces pressure on affected nerves via motorized traction to treat lower back, neck, and radiating pain of the extremities
- Useful for treating degenerative disc disease, sciatica, and herniated discs
Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- A method of adjusting and understanding the body as a whole by analyzing the body for dysfunction and restoring proper nerve function throughout the body
- Drop-table adjustment method uses tables that have segments that drop during the adjustment thrust
- This method is considered a more gentle approach.
We utilize a broad range of customized chiropractic manipulations, adjustments, therapies, exercises, and supplements that are tailored to address your specific injuries, dysfunction, and/or pain to help you best achieve your ideal level of physical, mental, and spiritual functioning.
Your specific treatments may remain relatively consistent or they may vary significantly depending on how your body reacts to the therapy. We may also apply electrostimulation, heat or cold therapy, and/or various types of massage therapy as necessary to help realign your musculoskeletal system and assist with your pain relief goals.
Schedule a chiropractic examination or adjustment today at Fisher Chiropractic: (304) 722-3011.